This home in Denton, NC has to be one of my favorite houses we did last year. It’s not typical for us to have jobs where the homeowner is ready to do everything we offer (windows, siding, roof, gutters) at one time. Typically, we do “one at a time” jobs where we start with the most important thing first and then months later (when the homeowner has saved more money) we come back and do the next update. However, in this case, the homeowner was ready to do a complete exterior renovation at one time and not space it out.
Watching this home go from the older look to the new look was simply stunning. I’ll be honest too, the color they wanted for siding worried us a little. We thought it might be too dark but in the end, it turned out so pretty.
Before Exterior Renovation
What We Did
- Full Roof replacement
- Siding replacement
- Window replacement
- Door replacements
- New gutters
- New shutters
- Installed new posts on front porch
Total Time on Job
- Total Time – 1 Week
- 1 Day on Roof Replacement
- 2 Days on Windows and Doors
- 1 Day on Siding & Shutters
- 2 hours on Gutters
- 1 Day on Misc.
- Roof: CertainTeed Landmark Shingles in Charcoal
- Windows: HK Windows – New Construction w/ Brick Mold
- Siding: Royal Estate Siding in Iron Stone
- Shutters: Mid-America Vinyl Raised Panel in Black
- Entry Doors: Therma-tru Benchmark Decorative Glass Door
- Storm Doors: Pella Doors w/ hideaway screens
- Gutters: 5″ Seamless in White
- Posts: 6×6 Cedar
After Exterior Renovation
If you’re ready to make exterior renovations to your home, give us a call!