Our signature patio door gives you the maximum in energy savings, yet still has one of the largest glass areas of any door in the industry – allowing for a great view of the outdoors. Available in five stock sizes, it can also be custom made to fit virtually any opening. Strength, durability and ease of operation are only a few of the exciting features on our patio door.
A patio door must be easy to operate, but it also needs to be very secure. With a keyed lockset, thumb-turn deadbolt and kick lock, our manufacture incorporates three totally separate locking points to ensure your family’s security. The substantial amount of glass in a patio door means that you need an energy-efficient door to help minimize drafts. We offer a variety of dual- and triple-glazed options to suit any climate and budget.
Our patio doors are available white, tan or four interior wood grains and twelve exterior colors. There are also a variety of hardware colors and finishes to help you design the perfect patio door for your home.
Patio Door Features
- Heavy-duty, reinforced main frame
- Superior roller system that is non-corrosive and made from technologically-advanced composite material
- Custom sizing available to create the perfect fit for your home
- Heavy-duty, easy gliding screen, which snaps into a dual-track system after installation and stays in place
- Durable, thermally-efficient sill
- Full-length interlock system for door panels at the meeting rail
- 5¼” jamb thickness, perfect for replacement applications
- Standard 5’, 6’ and 8’ two-panel and 9’ and 12’ three-panel doors
- Available with White, Tan, Nickel, Brass or Antique Brass hardware