Doors We Offer
What if… you could have a storm door that not only looks beautiful but truly protects your expensive entrance door from the ravages of sun, wind, and rain? What if it could help block the heat from the scorching summer afternoon sun so you can leave your entry door open to enjoy the view without your cooling system working overtime?
What if you could leave your entrance door open more often in the winter months to let the light stream in without losing as much of your home’s valuable heat? What if you had a storm door that helps keep unwanted noise from entering your home? What if?
You can have all this and more with our Premium Storm Doors installed in your home. The Storm Doors takes advantage of the same modern insulating glass technology found in our highly energy efficient windows to give you the same outstanding benefits. Storm doors are often chosen for their looks alone without regard to their energy efficiency…Our storm doors gives you the best of both!
Storm Door Features
- Full 4” wide x 1-1/4” extruded tubular aluminum main frame with heavy duty .062” walls. With approximately 18 pounds of aluminum in the main frame alone (3’0” x 6’8” door), the Storm Door has well over double the weight of a typical aluminum storm door…weight that you can feel when you operate it. The elegant molded detail on the door face makes the door as visually appealing as it is strong.
- Insulated glass models feature SuperSpacer® insulated glass spacer which achieves some of the very best thermal performance ratings in the industry.
- 5/8” foam insulated laminated kick panel with a rigid hardboard outer substrate for better impact resistance and improved energy efficiency.
- Beautiful mortise type latch with deadbolt for additional security.
- Two color-matched pneumatic closers for quiet, dependable operation.
- Strong steel drawbar-type corner gusset with four screws at each frame corner for exceptional frame rigidity.
- Tough, durable enamel paint finishes are electrostatically applied for long lasting beauty.
- Fully adjustable extruded aluminum bottom expander utilizes two sweep seals which will not deteriorate or shrink over time, unlike commonly used rubber sweeps.
Our entry doors can add an appealing and inviting entrance into your home. We offer many styles and types of doors. We can install wood, fiberglass or steel depending on your need and budget. Many configurations can be made to give a different look to your entrance if you wish.
Our signature patio door gives you the maximum in energy savings, yet still has one of the largest glass areas of any door in the industry – allowing for a great view of the outdoors. Available in five stock sizes, it can also be custom made to fit virtually any opening. Strength, durability and ease of operation are only a few of the exciting features on our patio door.
A patio door must be easy to operate, but it also needs to be very secure. With a keyed lockset, thumb-turn deadbolt and kick lock, our manufacture incorporates three totally separate locking points to ensure your family’s security. The substantial amount of glass in a patio door means that you need an energy-efficient door to help minimize drafts. We offer a variety of dual- and triple-glazed options to suit any climate and budget.
Our patio doors are available white, tan or four interior wood grains and twelve exterior colors. There are also a variety of hardware colors and finishes to help you design the perfect patio door for your home.
Patio Door Features
- Heavy-duty, reinforced main frame
- Superior roller system that is non-corrosive and made from technologically-advanced composite material
- Custom sizing available to create the perfect fit for your home
- Heavy-duty, easy gliding screen, which snaps into a dual-track system after installation and stays in place
- Durable, thermally-efficient sill
- Full-length interlock system for door panels at the meeting rail
- 5¼” jamb thickness, perfect for replacement applications
- Standard 5’, 6’ and 8’ two-panel and 9’ and 12’ three-panel doors
- Available with White, Tan, Nickel, Brass or Antique Brass hardware